Vancouver, December 10th, 2014 – RE/MAX’s 2015 Housing Market Outlook Report, indicates Canada’s average residential sale price is projected to increase two to three per cent in the year ahead. The outlook for Vancouver and the Lower Mainland continues to be strong with the expectation of prices to continue rising, albeit more modestly, yet still matching the national average growth rate of two to three percent.
Also find out:
- The average residential sale price in Canada in 2014.
- Projected average residential sale prices in 2015 for 10 Western Canadian cities and all major centres across Eastern Canada.
- Outlooks for both detached and attached homes in all markets.
- What is expected to happen with inventory in 2015.
- What we anticipate interest rates doing in the year ahead.
All the details you need to know about real estate in your market, to help plan the year ahead.