RE/MAX professionals lead the industry in terms of experience, education and sales. In Western Canada, they average about 16 years of experience, and across the network, hold a higher number of professional designations than associates of any single competitor.
The RE/MAX hot air balloon trademark is one of the most widely recognized trademarks in North American business and is now a global brand. No other real estate organization has the level of brand recognition and definition of RE/MAX. The brand draws buyers and sellers and as a result no one in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
Premier Customer Satisfaction
Repeat and referral clients are the lifeblood of the real estate business. Approximately 70% of RE/MAX business comes from repeat and referral clients, a testimonial to the high caliber of service RE/MAX customers have come to expect from their Sales Associates. A survey completed by RE/MAX found that 95% of RE/MAX customers report overall satisfaction with their RE/MAX Sales Associate, 92% say they will use RE/MAX again and 93% will recommend RE/MAX to others. This is, by far, the highest rating in the real estate business.
Premier Community Citizenship
RE/MAX is a front-runner in terms of giving back to the community, often devoting endless support to countless charities and local causes. The RE/MAX sponsorship of Children’s Miracle Network is a great example of RE/MAX community citizenship. Since 1992, RE/MAX has been a major contributor to the Children’s Miracle Network; a North American fund-raising organization dedicated to generating funds and awareness programs for the benefit of Children served by its over 170 associated hospitals. RE/MAX across Canada raises over $4 million annually on behalf of 14 Canadian children’s hospital foundations.
As well, RE/MAX of Western Canada created the “Quest for Excellence Program“. This bursary program was established to recognize the success and on-going pursuits of Western Canadian students. A “Quest for Excellence” involves any student in Grade 12 who demonstrates passion, commitment and dedication, positive attitude and enthusiasm for on of the 6 categories. RE/MAX presents 24 cash bursaries of $500 each. The categories are Leadership, Sports, Technology and Trades, Fine Arts, Performing Arts and Community Service.
RE/MAX is proud to recognize students, in the very communities in which we live and work, for their outstanding achievements. Education is the building block of our future and if the children we hear from every day are any indication, our future has never been brighter.
RE/MAX is committed to help raise awareness of the ongoing need for organ donation. CA of T assists Canadians in making informed decisions regarding organ, tissue and bone marrow donation. The www.transplant.ca site provides some national information regarding organ and tissue donation, but more importantly acts as a portal to the many provincial organizations that are mandated to oversee organ and tissue donation programs across the country.
Yard Sale for the Cure
As a national presenting sponsor of Yard Sale for the Cure, RE/MAX associates support the need to raise funds to find a cure for breast cancer. This one-day event, held the last Saturday each May, is dedicated to hosting yard sales across the country, with the proceeds going towards breast cancer research and treatment.
Premier Market Share
In large part, our community minded top producers who provide industry leadership, experience and excellent customer service under a respected company banner add up to leading market share. RE/MAX dominates virtually every market in Canada, in terms of market share. On average, RE/MAX outsells the competition 3 to1 across Canada. RE/MAX is supported by over 35 years of brand name development, referral services, promotional support and other benefits that today are an integral part of the RE/MAX network of over 100,000 Sales Associates in over 7,000 offices in 65 countries worldwide. RE/MAX has the network to provide the best real estate experience throughout the world.
A home is likely the largest and most important investment that you will ever make. Choosing a RE/MAX professional connects you with the most widely recognized brand in the world. As the most trusted brand with consumers, RE/MAX is committed to finding you the right property or selling your home for the best price.
- RE/MAX in Canada outsells other real estate companies on average 3 to 1*
- Experienced and knowledgeable agents are the reason we are consistently number one in over 150 markets in Canada
- RE/MAX was voted Most Trusted Residential REALTOR® by Reader’s Digest readers in 2010
- RE/MAX advertising drives traffic to our listings through online, television and outdoor advertising
- RE/MAX leads in brand name awareness, a whopping 91% in Western Canada
- RE/MAX associates lead the industry in extended education, providing expertise in international (IRES), luxury (LHPS) senior citizens (SRES),
- Commercial (ACP), etc.
- Canadian consumers voted RE/MAX the most reliable, trustworthy and knowledgeable agents**
- Your listing can appear on www.remax.ca and www.globalremax.com in over 70 countries and 30 languages
- Your listing could be viewed from mobile devices with our free mobile app
- RE/MAX agents are full-time experienced professionals
- Our associates have raised over $48 million in Canada since 1992 for the Children’s Miracle Network member hospitals through the RE/MAX Miracle Home® program
- Our associates raise funds for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation through our Sold on a Cure program
- RE/MAX has awarded over $160,000 to high school students for further education in our Quest for Excellence bursary program
- RE/MAX promotes organ and tissue donor awareness through www.liveon.ca
- RE/MAX was voted Consumer’s Choice in Vancouver in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
* based on 2012 closed transactions source: CREA, RE/MAX
** Independent study, December 2011.